An Owens Corning Preferred Roofing Contractor is selected by invitation for his commitment to unparalleled craftsmanship, reliability and service. Every preferred contractor has to meet the following criteria:
- Been operating under the same business name for at least 2 years
- Hold a minimum of $1,000,000 in general liability insurance
- Be in good standing with the BBB (Better Business Bureau)
- Have knowledge of the latest developments in industry standards and technology
- Carry state and local insurance and licensing
- Be dedicated to professional craftsmanship and customer service
Why Choose an Owens Corning Roofing System?
Owens Corning has been a top manufacturer of roofing shingles and accessories for the residential market since 1977. Although the company is best known for its trademarked Pink Fiberglas™ insulation, it has become a leader in the roofing market.
Owens Corning knows that their contractors, partners and retailers are the lifeblood of their business. That’s why there is a range of professional programs to help qualified roofing contractors build their businesses. Owens Corning offers them lead generation, training, materials and other support services.
The company not only offers a comprehensive selection of products, but all are backed with long-lasting, consistent quality. Quality commitment includes:
- Weathering grade asphalt roof shingles that ‘hold’ the granules to protect the roof from water.
- Fiberglas Mat™ to add longer life, weather protection and greater fire resistance.
- Adhesive heat-activated strip to bond shingles into a watertight, single unit.
Owens Corning backs every preferred roofing contractor with a comprehensive line of shingles and accessories to provide consumers with complete flexibility.