Metal roofing isn’t just a great option for industrial or commercial buildings. It is an attractive and functional option for residential homes as well. Many of our customers choose metal roofing for the following reasons:
- Lightweight – Metal roofing is significantly less heavy than many other roofing materials. This makes the installation process easier and often less expensive.
- Long-Lasting – Metal roofing is able to last a very long time, which makes it a wise investment. As long as the roof is properly installed and maintained, you can expect your metal roof to last up to 50 years.
- Rain & Snow Removal – Metal roofing is naturally smooth and slick. This helps for easy runoff and removal of rain and snow.
- Environmentally Friendly – Cool-metal roofing is a fantastic option that is environmentally friendly. This type of metal roofing is able to remain cooler than other roofing options, which helps to reduce the amount of air conditioning needed to keep your space cool. If you want to go a step further in being environmentally friendly through utilizing solar panels, metal roofing is your absolute best option.
- Energy Efficient – Metal roofing is a great way to help reduce monthly cooling costs by up to 30%. This is because a metal roof is able to cool down much faster than other roofing materials. At the end of each day when the sun goes down, the metal roof is able to cool, which helps to reduce your HVAC costs. Also, metal roofing is able to reflect many of the sun’s UV rays.